One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Bala Murali

Advocate Bala Murali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHimayatnagar, Hyderabad
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Bala Murali completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bala enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2008. He is a member of the Bar Association of Hyderabad.

Enrollment Number : AP/1484/2008
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bala Murali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bala Murali

Q: 498a case family members involved

Hi im sweekar I was involved in 498a my cousin brother wife involved me and my mother as A8and A9 so how I’m loosing jobs and I’m unable to go abroad education to pursue case has been filed in 2017 but till she is not removing my name and mother name please suggest me right way to action on her false Case so please suggest me help me

Advocate Bala Murali answered
hi you can file before the high court of case filed jurisdiction and you have right to file the quash proceedings and can be removed your names on merits so please file quash petition befor the concerned high court for further information can call at any time.

Q: problem with wife and her parents

Im hindu, married in aug 2020. wife and inlaws want a puppet husband. I told my conditions before marraige regarding my rural place of posting,aged parents etc. she didnt. they are rich and politically connected. so they started targetting me,my friends, my colleagues and family members through blackmailing calls by creating a fake illegal relation to me with one of my childhood friends. I had an angry and frustrated whatsapp chat with one of my friends who is a girl about their venemous ill intentions. they even hacked my whatsapp and took recordings of my chat successfully. now they are threatening me with false cases unless I, being a male, cut with my parents and friends for ever. this line is directly uttered by my father in law. And I severely resisted them and their intentions. now my wife is pregnant. she wants to make me bow to their parents. so she left me. I apologized a couple of times despite without my mistake and yet their ego and arrogance is not satisfied. Pls help me

Advocate Bala Murali answered
hi nothing to worry they may threats you by recordings and etc but no need to worry you file RCR petition in the court for calling back to your wife to your home and one more important thing is she doesn't have any right to not to look after your parents so further information you can call at any time.

Q: Does anyone can file a complaint against fake engineering certificate?

Hi Team,I would like to make a complaint against my brother, who is working with fake engineering certificates.He was already once debarred from Intermediate for attempting the same forgery and caught by the principal. He did not change his criminal behavior and doing the same criminal offense. He made forgery and created fake certificates. His strong motive is no one will file a complaint and no one will take action. When I advised him to leave these fake certificates and get a job with his qualifications. Instead of changing his attitude, he is threatening me If I reveal these forgery and fake certificates information to any one he will spoil my career and my personal life also. He was ready to involve my name and ready to do harm to me. I have enough proofs regarding his fake certificates. Please advise me, how I need to proceed against him.

Advocate Bala Murali answered
hi if you have all the evidences against him that he is having fake certificates and doing job by using them then you have every right to give complaint against him about his fraud and to the police also and to the education department alos.

Q: E petty case regarding without license

I have a e petty on me , reagarding without license..Does it effects on getting government job

Advocate Bala Murali answered
hi if your case is not registered then it won't effect on your government job that is the no FIR registered on you hence no problem. If it registered FIR then it may effect on your job. for further clarification you can contact your nearest advocate.

Q: Cheated by husband and in-laws hiding his homosexuality

My husband cheated me hiding his homosexuality where he was interested in men before marriage itself and hided and married me. Used to travel every month due to his profession and skip away the time to be spent wid me. I saw him chatting in gay dating app and wen questioned he requested me not to tell anyone as it was his mistake and deleted profile. When questioned he used to fake me getting physical but never had intercourse till date as he was unable to do so. Recently my family and me got to know his sexual orientation. He harassed me to leave him and pressured my family to take me away. I asked him to prove his homosexuality but he is not ready to visit psychiatrist and intentionally not coming for family discussions also. He placed contested divorce on cruelty ground stating he told me fact initially after marriage only but I blackmailed him that I will commit suicide and also I harassed him itseems. He left home and his parents told me not to call them. Plz help me wid justice.

Advocate Bala Murali answered
hi you can file cases against him and his family members about the harrasment and how cheated you by hidding the truth before marriage you can file the petition before the court about his ability for doctor certificate then in certificate if proved you get justice accordingly and for better advice you can contact your local advocate.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bala Murali

Can Advocate Bala Murali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bala Murali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bala Murali?

When you meet with Advocate Bala Murali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bala Murali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bala Murali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bala Murali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bala Murali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bala Murali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bala Murali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bala Murali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bala Murali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.