One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Rohit Shaligram

Advocate Rohit Shaligram

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
Sadashiv Peth, Pune
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Divorce, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rohit Shaligram has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rohit Shaligram's office is in Sadashiv Peth, Pune.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Court, Pune,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • School Tribunal, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Top Reviews

Naveed Shaikh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
I did not find him very confident as he took time in answering my questions related to Muslim law.
Aug 17
Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Shaligram 4 years old son Illegitimate Child and it's legal rights...