One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Rakesh Misar

Advocate Rakesh Misar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
L. T. Marg, Mumbai
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rakesh Misar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rakesh Misar's office is in L. T. Marg, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Kalyan,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Maharashtra Revenue Tribunal, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakesh Misar Delayed possession of new house. Adding a joint name of my sister in our parental propertt