One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Aniket Nerurkar

Advocate Aniket Nerurkar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Andheri West, Mumbai
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Aniket Nerurkar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aniket Nerurkar's office is in Andheri West, Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Family Court, Pune,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Aniket Nerurkar Registration of agreement of sale transfer of share in co ownership