Can notice for RCR be sent to husband's parents' house?

sir/mam if I don't mnow latest address of May husband where he live in now a days.we r live can i send notice for restitution conjugal at mY husband's parents address.

Answers (3)

161 votes

yes. You can send notice at his parent's address but you should take care of that they will receive it. And you should watch on his parents and relatives , you will get his address. Try to search you will get it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

261 votes

yes. you can send the notice of RCR to the address of his parents and / or at the address where you last reside together.. even if you have his last known address, you can send the legal notice to that address. its all valid and legal.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
331 votes


you need to send the notice to your Husband address,
however if you donot have his address you can file the suit mentioning his parents address as his best known address.
if your husband dont turnup the petition will be decided Ex-parte.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles