One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Aftabhusen A Ansari

Advocate Aftabhusen A Ansari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNehru Bridge, Ahmedabad
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Aftabhusen A Ansari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aftabhusen A Ansari's office is in Nehru Bridge, Ahmedabad.
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Aamina - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The suggestions provided by advocate was very helpful.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Aftabhusen A Ansari What can I do if I am being harassed by my husband How is a property divided after death of father under Muslim law