One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 10, Dwarka, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Advocate Ramit Sehrawat
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ramit Sehrawat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramit provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Recovery Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007.

Enrollment Number : D/893/2007
Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Srishti - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
Over 3 months ago
Himangi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Ramit Sehrawat on the rights and wrongs of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Rajeev - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was very cooperative and the consultation was worthwhile.
Over 3 months ago
SHRIPAL JAIN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Khadeeja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

Q: Process for filing contested divorce

What is the process to filing a contested divorce? Is it mandatory to send legal notice at first?

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat answered
Hi,It is not mandatory to send the legal notice in contested Divorce case,You can directly file the divorce petition before the concern family court as per the jurisdiction.Thanks and regards Ramit SehrawatAdvocate

Q: Surprisingly i have recieved a court notice to appear in front of court via online in case of cheque

Surprisingly i have recieved a court notice to appear in front of court via online in case of cheque bounce 138. I haven't received any legal notice nor any court summon has been recievedI have check e court app and has check the status of the case. On first date of the case court has directed complaint to issue summon to me but i haven't received it.I have only received a notice by court calling me to appear via online on 2nd date of hearing.( A paper having case name and name of court and has a link through which i have to join only)nnThier is no warrant issue on me i have check that tooThe date is near and i do not have any advocate tooCan i pray court for some time so that i can find a advocate and can i ask court that i haven't received any legal notice or documents regarding case.Can court grant me time or i have to go with an advocate only?nDo i have to get bail on first date or can i pray for time to get bail done

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat answered
Hi,Yes you can appear online on the link provided and make a submission that you need some time to engage a lawyer , though you should furnish the bail bonds on the first date of hearing, but a personal bond can be filled.Thanks and regardsRamit SehrawatAdvocate

Q: got summon first date on sister wedding day

i am a property dealer in a deal which was sold agreement was made between seller and buyer and i was witness and a dealernlater that property found to be in other person possession 10% now buyer file a civil case as he was demanding double baiyana which seller was not aggerying nnow i got a summon from court and date of summon is my sister wedding date,so i didn't accepted and wrote in summon page that on that date is my sister wedding so i can't attend court and signed it as it was suggested by process server,now problem is genuine i.e my sister marriage,so i done right or wrong?ncan court issue warrent on first date,as i was dealer but buyer filed case againt me and seller both

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat answered
Hi,In a civil case you need to file the written statement on time , you need to engage a lawyer who will inform the concern court about your sister weeding and seeking time for filling the reply , if the reply is not filled decree can be against you for the relief sought from you .Though I think he have made you a party by mistake as no recovery relief can be sought from the witness .Thanks and regardsRamit Sehrawat Advocate

Q: Brother's wife filed FIR against my husband and me

My brother got married last year and his wife filed FIR against all family members including me and my husband. nMy husband and me are living outside India, and went to india last time only in brother's marriage. After that we hardly talked with brother's wife over phone (only wishes for birthday and anniversary etc) nnMy question is:n- Can she file FIR against us? even though we are not living in India?n- How this FIR can impact us?n- DO we need to go to india just for this FIR? n- When we will go to india, then what will happen? Should be go somewhere for proving ourself? or what needs to be done? n- How can we handle that FIR from outside India?

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat answered
Hi,You will have to come to India for the proceedings as in criminal proceedings you have to attend the court hearing, however you can be exempted from personal appearance and you can appear through your counsel, but initially you will have to join the investigation whenever required by the IO and once Chargesheet is filled you have to take the bail from the concern court .You can seek discharge if there is not sufficient material/ evidence .Thanks and regards Ramit Sehrawat Advocate

Q: How can I file for mutual divorce and also get financial assistant

It's been just 10 months that I got married and my husband and his mother started harassing me within 1 month of marriage , when I couldn't face the cruelty further I came back to my father's home after living for 5 months at my husband's home..I wish to file a mutual divorce and need maintenance also in current situation as I lost my job due to depression that was caused by my mother in law, my husband has not spend a single penny since I came back, how can I claim maintenance till divorce and pls guide me regarding mutual divorce too

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat answered
Hi,You can file petition for maintenance Under domestic Violence Act in the concern district court , or you can file the same under 125 Crpc.If you want to take mutual divorce , you will have to talk to the other party and settle the terms of mutual divorce.The mutual Divorce petition can be filled after 1 year of marriage , except in exceptionally hard circumstances.Thanks and regards Ramit SehrawatAdvocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramit Sehrawat

Can Advocate Ramit Sehrawat represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramit Sehrawat can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat?

When you meet with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramit Sehrawat regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramit Sehrawat?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramit Sehrawat can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Ramit Sehrawat