Can divorce be filed within 2 months of court marriage

My daughter got married in court 2 months back . She stays with me as her husband has not informed his place, but within 3 days he started fighting with my daughter and today he fought n strangaled her. Now I cannot allow my daughter to go to his place as I can’t have faith he will not abuse my daughter. Plz help I want my daughter to divorce him.

Family court does not entertain petitions for divorce in case of marriages which are less than one year. You will have to wait for another 10 months. Meanwhile you can file an application under domestic violence against your son in law.

Don't Worry, First upon all, send him a legal Notice on behalf of your daughter stating that , she has been deceived by husband.
Thereafter , file a formal complaint before police commissioner stating all the facts , so that it will help in future.
Wait till response to the legal notice and depending upon the response , you can proceed for legal separation.

1) You can file divorce by mutual consent, after living separately for more than 6 months or court may ask you for wait cooling period for 6 months to 18 months.
After 6 months to 18 months you or your husband may withdraw the application of divorce.

2) Than courts appoint counselor for further steps.

In this case you can proceed to file divorce with leave of the court because it is within one year of marriage

Court will examine the urgency and grant divorce or any other relief considering facts of the case