One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Sharad Malode

Advocate Sharad Malode

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
Thergaon, Pune
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sharad Malode has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sharad provides services in various fields of divorce matters, consumer court matters, property matters, documentation matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sharad enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2011. He is the member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/5713/2011
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Get advice from Advocate Sharad Malode

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Sharad Malode Request your advice on how to proceed further with NC Can society fund collection be refused when maintenace already done