How to get divorced after 1 month of marriage

My Friend got married on 4th Feb 2018 , Is it possible her to get the Divorce on Early Basis.

Your friend can file a petition for annulment of marriage if marriage has not been consummated.

Otherwise Under Hindu Marriage Act, divorce can be sought from the Family Court under Section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act after the expiry of ONE YEAR from the date of the marriage. But there is provision under Section 14 of the Act which empowers the Court to waive off this one year period under exceptional circumstances. The petitioner has to give some cogent reasons for waiving off this period.

Yes it is possible to get divorced on early basis . You can file a suit for divorce under section 13 (1) of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Tell her not to waste much time as it will be difficult to take divorce after some limited time.

your friend get easily divorce by mutual consent under the Hindu Marriage act 1955. but now you have no any option get divorce expect by mutual consent your friend wait for the minimum one year from date of marriage