Police Clearance Certificate for passport if criminal case pending

I am from Mumbai, but living in Qatar. Last year my husband went India to settle the property disputes with his cousins in Nagpur. During the final settlement discussion, some heated argument arises and it ended with mild violence. Next day police arrested my husband Magistrate denied bail and send him to jail. But next day he got the bail. He is an accused in a criminal case. Trial started and charges are framed. I am sure this trial will take at least 3-4 years. I am still in Qatar working and living with our children's. Now my husband's residency visa got expired and now he has to apply fresh for his residency visa. For residency visa he needs a Police Clearance Certificate which is issued from Passort Seva Kendra. 1. Can he get a Police Clearance Certificate when he is a accused in a criminal case and trial is going on? 2. Can he travel abroad during this trial period on visitor visa? 3. Can he apply for renewal of his passport if it is going to expire soon?

Yes you can get it from the police provided you have provided all the required document as per requirement of the authority.
No he can not travel abroad on his visitors visa to abroad.
Yes he can apply .

Dear Madam,

In your case when criminal trial going on same time during the trial your husband can file application in court for permission of travel abroad & grant of police clearance certificate, if court approve you application then same direct to police station for issue clearance certificate.

For details:- Contact me

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

yes police has not clearance certificate because found criminal case is pending before Hon'ble court.

1st apply passport renewal
2nd procedure going on
3rd verification
in case mistake they r not found in any criminal cases then passport is ready to travel.

u tell ur husband to settle the matter amicably and hostile the witnesses
then ur husband is acquittal within 3-4 dates .