Legal procedure to transfer property to other members of family.

i have 2 brother and 3 sister both are legal heir. Our 3 sister give me a her share through gift deed i.e. 60% of share . Balance share of my elder brother hold 20% share. So what i do. Please suggest which is better, Gift Deed or Partition Deed.

In my opinion you can transfer the property by way of registered gift deed otherwise you can transfer the property by way of family settlement deed.
And in my opinion without detail discussion proper consult is not possible.

It should be the better you can do partition deed and give the details resitle and specified the portion under the possession and also annxed the plan/ demarcation of the land and property and it should be registered before the Register

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

it is not clear from the information to provide you a better advice. if you want to separate the property from your brother who hold 20% of share, then partition would be suitable. but if you want to transfer the share to someone then gift deed is suitable.