High tension cable hanging low. Illegal construction. Possible action?
We have high tension wires hanging over our home. The height is very low and it hangs 2-3 feet from the terrace. All the houses in our locality are Illegal constructions and we are afraid that if we complain about the wires, the house may be bulldozed as well.
How do we get the low hanging cables removed without any risk to our houses being razed as well?
If your colony is unauthorized then it will be removed pursuant to order’s of government. There are many unauthorized colonies in Delhi which have been regularized by the Government.
You can check on the below mentioned site whether your colony has been regularized:
Further, the present matter pertains to Power Transmission Department of your city and they have no power to remove your colonies. However the transmission lines and other electrical installation has to be legal, otherwise they will not rectify your problem and might also disconnect the supply of electricity.
These wires as you mentioned in your query are dangerous and may result in a fatal accident. So we suggest you to immediately to make a compliant to your nearest Power Transmission Department.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Distribution of father's property after his death
- Wife left matrimonial house and not coming back what can I do
- Delay by company to release my provident fund amount
- how to get girl home post court marriage
- relatives not allowing to open window of common wall in partition suit