Want to shift electric wires passing over the residency area

Sir, an electric wire is passing over my house. I want to reconstruct house on the same place of land. What legal process should I do...?

Answers (2)

194 votes

Hire a good lawyer and file a suit for mandatory injunction (if the PDD/ electric deptt) has not acquired the land or permission to take wires over your land and seek directions from Court or you can also file a writ petition in HC. Seek advise from a good lawyer after showing him all papers and photos of spot.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

125 votes

Hello! In this case when the electric wires are passing over your house and you wants to reconstruct your house, you have to file an application before the PDD office for taking the permission and changing the position of wires. If in worst case permission is not granted then you have the remedy to approach the court of law.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles