Want to shift electric wires passing over the residency area

Sir, an electric wire is passing over my house. I want to reconstruct house on the same place of land. What legal process should I do...?

Hello! In this case when the electric wires are passing over your house and you wants to reconstruct your house, you have to file an application before the PDD office for taking the permission and changing the position of wires. If in worst case permission is not granted then you have the remedy to approach the court of law.

Hire a good lawyer and file a suit for mandatory injunction (if the PDD/ electric deptt) has not acquired the land or permission to take wires over your land and seek directions from Court or you can also file a writ petition in HC. Seek advise from a good lawyer after showing him all papers and photos of spot.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi