Is it legal for 2 people to hold GPA for the same property?
Is it legal if two persons are holding the GPA simultaneously in the same property
No, it is barred by law. One person cannot give GPA to two different person for the same property at the same time.
Hi, it is not legal that two person holding GPA on same property.... I think better you can avoid these kinds of transaction.
Advocate Pradeep BharathipuraRajajinagar, Bangalore
No it is barred by law. One person cannot give gpa to two different person for the same property at the same time.
Advocate Tanushree SahaniJakkur, Bangalore
Just as long as the owner has appointed the attorney's to represent him with respect to his property, two or more persons can hold GPA for the same property. The same is legal and binding.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My wife has given fraud documents to get police job wantto take action
- Whether remaining sons have right over gifted property
- How to send legal notice to a firm in Germany? What to do after that?
- Other Plaintiffs did not appear on date case dismissed what action?
- Failure of payment due on telecom company, what can be done