Is it legal for 2 people to hold GPA for the same property?
Is it legal if two persons are holding the GPA simultaneously in the same property
No, it is barred by law. One person cannot give GPA to two different person for the same property at the same time.
Hi, it is not legal that two person holding GPA on same property.... I think better you can avoid these kinds of transaction.
Advocate Pradeep BharathipuraRajajinagar, Bangalore
No it is barred by law. One person cannot give gpa to two different person for the same property at the same time.
Advocate Tanushree SahaniJakkur, Bangalore
Just as long as the owner has appointed the attorney's to represent him with respect to his property, two or more persons can hold GPA for the same property. The same is legal and binding.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Judgement passed by Supreme Court regarding LIC can i eligible for it
- Divorce case . Advice for a helpless single girl.
- What is the procedure for filing divorce
- Rights of a wife on streedhan in case of divorce
- Builder refused to return my money how can i recover it