×

quesIs it legal for 2 people to hold GPA for the same property?

Is it legal if two persons are holding the GPA simultaneously in the same property

No, it is barred by law. One person cannot give GPA to two different  person for the same property at the same time.

• ansHi, it is not legal that two person holding GPA on same property.... I think better you can avoid these kinds of transaction.

Advocate Pradeep Bharathipura

Rajajinagar, Bangalore

• ansNo it is barred by law. One person cannot give gpa to two different person for the same property at the same time.

Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Jakkur, Bangalore

• ansJust as long as the owner has appointed the attorney's to represent him with respect to his property, two or more persons can hold GPA for the same property. The same is legal and binding.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore