What is the procedure for getting a power of attorney for open plot

Hello sir, What is procedure for power of attorney for open plot ? This document we require in process of NA (Non Agricultural). Please provide information on this topic.

The purpose of Power of attorney used , is that for selling plot or other . Owner has to agreed for same , verify all proerty documents which has to be on owners name legally. It POA has to registered and through which in authorized person for same . Its wilm be on 100₹ stamp paper or franking document which has to be registered and notarried through registerar

Power of Attorney
A person who has attained majority may execute power of attorney in favour of another person who has attained majority including family members like brother, sister, father and mother to act on his behalf.

Execution of power of attorney:
The most common method to execute a power of attorney is to sign it in the presence of and get it authenticated by a Notary Public or a Judicial Magistrate. The authentication must be to the effect that "the donor appeared before me and signed in my presence and he is personally known to me or he was identified to me by one personally known to me".
Notary Public' is required to put his signature and the official seal for every act done as notary. As far as a power of attorney executed outside India is concerned it is recognised only if it is authenticated by Indian Consul, Vice Consul or a representative of the Central Government in that country

Types of power of attorney:
General Power of Attorney and
Special Power of Attorney

you need to visit lawyer for drafting and execution of the Power of attorney, If power of attorney is for execution of sale deed, receiving of consideration and for registration of the property sale documents, then same required to registered POA before -sub-registrar, person who is giving poa and person on whose favour same is given need to remain present in the sub-registrar office