One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

4.1 | 100+ consults
Indiranagar, Bangalore
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property, Tax, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate Kiran N Murthy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Murthy provides services in various field of civil laws, divorce related matters, litigation and legal consultancy, recovery, negotiable instruments act and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, wills, MoU and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Murthy enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1999. He is a member of the Karnataka Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/103/1999
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore
Book Consultation

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

Get advice from Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Reviews (3)

Partha Gupta - Verified Client
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Dec 28, 2016
Krishna Mohanty - Verified Client
The advice given was not helpful
Dec 29, 2016
Nrendra S - Verified Client
The lawyer did not give me enough time. The lawyer was not an expert on my issue. The lawyer could not help me with my issue. not at all good lawyer
Nov 10, 2016