One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Advocate Tanushree Sahani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoJakkur, Bangalore
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Documentation, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Tanushree Sahani completed her B.A. L.L.B from the M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore, affiliated to Bangalore University and secured a 4th Rank in Bangalore University in B.A.Law.

She started her legal career with DEVEN DWARKADAS & PARTNERS, Mumbai where she joined as a Junior Associate and handled cases related to Trade Mark Infringement, Notice under Section 138 of NI Act, Arbitration Application under Sections 9, 11, Debt Recovery Matter, Attachment of property execution matters, Consumer Protection matter, Trust Matters, Defamation Matters, Writ Petitions with respect to Shipping, Railways and various other Company Matters like winding up, etc. Drafting of Legal Documents like Sale Deed, Power Of Attorney, Written Statement, Plaints, Affidavit of Evidence, Service, Notice of Motion, Applications to Arbitrator, Court, Public Notice, Other Notices/ Letters like termination of Lease Deed, etc.

Post that she has been working with ASHIRA LAW, Bangalore as an Associate where she deals in Drafting of Sale Agreements, Agreement to Sell, Public Notices, Memorandum of Understanding, Leave and License Agreement, Lease Deed, Indemnity Bond, Preliminary Requisitions, Will, Gift Deed, Title Search for properties, Legal Notices and other legal draftings.

Drafting opinion on various legal issues like transfer of land belonging to SC/ST, transfer of property by a PIO or foreigners, FCRA related queries, Right to Education Act, Right to Information Act, Contract Act, University Grant Commission, Sexual harassment policy at work place in India and other legal issues.

Handling registration of various Deeds and Documents at the concerned Sub- Registrar Offices in Bangalore.

She also deals in Corporate Law requirements like Partnership Deed, Due Diligence for Companies, MOU, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Note on importance of will, Termination of employment Letter, Employment/Consultancy Agreement, Apology Letter, Copyright Infringement matters, RTI Applications, Addendum to an Agreement, Society Registration(MOA and Rules and Regulations) & FEMA Regulations, Incorporation of a Company, drafting AOA, MOA & Shareholders Agreement, Copyright Application, Trademark Applications.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Zeena Rodrigues - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Tanushree was very helpful. Good experience
1 month ago
Veena - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good lawyer, had a very good experience.
1 month ago
Krupa Tomar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very helpful lawyer and gave answers to all my queries. Excellent experience.
1 month ago
Avinash Jha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
it was a good consultation.She was courteous and polite. She helped in the best way possible.
1 month ago
Swathi Kesari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Tanushree was extremely friendly and helpful. She answered all questions I had in mind very clearly!
2 months ago
Milli - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was a good consultation. I am satisfied with the services LawRato provided.
2 months ago
Soumajit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was good.
2 months ago
Arijit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consulatation was really helpful for me, it was a good experience.
2 months ago
Philip - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Tanushree Sahani understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
2 months ago
Sreeraman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was good. I am very happy with the way she talked to me and gave me confidence. I got all my answers. She was down to earth and she was concerned. She gave a personal touch to it for which I was very grateful.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Q: sale of my father's self aquired property (my father is still alive)

My father has a self aquired property and we have decided to sell. I have younger brother & sister and both are married. 1) is my sister required to sign at the time of selling / registring the house to prospective buyer or my father's signature and mine & my brother's signature sufficient ? 2) My father has decided to gift small portion of amount to my sister & balance amount to be distributed between me & my brother - but my sister is insisting the amount be equally distributed to her (but my father wants to gift her only small portion of the amount) - Pls advice

Advocate Tanushree Sahani answered
Since this is your father's self acquired property , only his signature on the sale deed is sufficient. You or your siblings don't need to sign. After the sale , your father shall decide how to distribute the sale proceed.

Q: Legal document we should collect while buying property to register it?

<p>What are the legal documents we must collect from the party to purchase the property and to register it in sub-register office......?</p>

Advocate Tanushree Sahani answered
You need to seek the previous sale deed, khata certificate and extract and recent tax paid receipt in order to register a property at SRO. In order to carry out a title search of an apartment property you need mother document along with all the conveyance documents, khata, conversion order if any, tax paid, occupancy cerificate, floor plans, necessary approvals.

Q: having a fight with brothers regarding property?

how can we split the property between the brothers. the property is a disputed property the brothers are not willing to share the property?

Advocate Tanushree Sahani answered
You can settle the dispute by asking all the brothers to enter into a family settlement deed or a partition deed. All the shares will be equally bifurcated and each brother shall have their own share and portion in the property.

Q: Regard to registration of agricultural land

How to get registered agricultural land which was purchased 40 years back

Advocate Tanushree Sahani answered
It is important for me to understand the document video which you have initiated a purchase 40 years back. In any event to register the property in your favour you have to register a fresh sale deed in your favour by paying stamp duty on the current market value and also the owners have to be present. Once this is done, the rtc and mutation can be changed to reflect your name as the owner.

Q: Do daughters inherit fathers property

We are 3 siblings to our father being me the eldest daughter and after me is my brother and a sister, do i have a legal right to my fathers property

Advocate Tanushree Sahani answered
Yes as per Hindu law of inheritance even you are a legal heir to your father's self acquired property. And in event he dies intestate then you will inherit equal share in the property as your brother and other sister.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tanushree Sahani

Can Advocate Tanushree Sahani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tanushree Sahani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tanushree Sahani?

When you meet with Advocate Tanushree Sahani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tanushree Sahani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tanushree Sahani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tanushree Sahani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tanushree Sahani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tanushree Sahani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tanushree Sahani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tanushree Sahani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tanushree Sahani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.