Validity of general power of attorney in court

Dear Sir / Mam I want to ask a question related to General Power of attorney. I have a house fully in my possession with electricity meter and house tax with my name. But it is on GPA. Is it valid in the court or will it be count my property if someone challenge in the legal way.

dear client
A party to the Court Proceedings may be represented by a Power-of Attorney holder duly authorized by the Party/ Principal. Under Order 3 Rule 1 & 2 of Civil Procedure Code any appearance application or act in or to any Court except otherwise provided by any law made or done by the party in person or by his recognized agent or by a pleader on his behalf. Order 3 Rule 2 of C.P.C. specifies the Power-of-Attorney holder as recognized agents for the Party. Therefore the power-of-Attorney holder who is authorized to appear on behalf of the party can appear, file application engage advocates and act on behalf of parties.

Power of attorney is a authorization (adhikar patra) it's not a sale deed. Through POA you can take care and manage the related property and you can also do the related work through it but you can't b the owner through POA. property title only belongs to sale deed, will and gift transfer. So you are not the owner of this property.