how can i take my cars from the Police Custody after withdrawal Case
my cars were burnt by some unidentified people. the case has been dismissed due no evidence and people were not found. now i want my cars back from the custody. What is the Procedure. the police is asking money and telling to come with the lawyer
sir if there is no particular order regarding release of your car by the court in judgement, you have to file an application through Advocate seeking release of your vehicle than court will passed order to release your vehicle.
Advocate Shashikumar KCunningham Road, Bangalore
You can seek compensation for loss from your car Insurance Company subject to the terms and condition of the policy. Further if your car is in custody of the police then you need to file an application under section 451 of CR.P.C before the Jurisdictional Magistrate for release of the vehicle from the custody of the police.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
Take the car documents such as Registration Certificate, insurance, road tax paid receipt to the court, file an application to get the cars released from the courts custody, you may require the aid and assistance of an advocate who is well versed in such matters.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action can be taken in case of online fraud
- Can I file a consumer complaint on a clothing company based in UK
- Can I claim for compensation after divorce
- Does son from first marriage have right in ancestral property?
- How to do out of court settlement? And quash FIR after that?