queshow can i take my cars from the Police Custody after withdrawal Case

my cars were burnt by some unidentified people. the case has been dismissed due no evidence and people were not found. now i want my cars back from the custody. What is the Procedure. the police is asking money and telling to come with the lawyer

  • anssir if there is no particular order regarding release of your car by the court in judgement, you have to file an application through Advocate seeking release of your vehicle than court will passed order to release your vehicle.

    Advocate Shashikumar K

      Cunningham Road, Bangalore

  • ansYou can seek compensation for loss from your car Insurance Company subject to the terms and condition of the policy. Further if your car is in custody of the police then you need to file an application under section 451 of CR.P.C before the Jurisdictional Magistrate for release of the vehicle from the custody of the police.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • ansTake the car documents such as Registration Certificate, insurance, road tax paid receipt to the court, file an application to get the cars released from the courts custody, you may require the aid and assistance of an advocate who is well versed in such matters.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Honourable mam/sir We have a case on us we were living in a rent house…
sir,case of dasolution deed betwwen two brothers one brother make it fake.and witness is real…
hello we belongs gto tribles have a land issue at our village, we facing illegal…

A friend of mine bailed a man 2days back from jail. A night before the…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly