how can i take my cars from the Police Custody after withdrawal Case

my cars were burnt by some unidentified people. the case has been dismissed due no evidence and people were not found. now i want my cars back from the custody. What is the Procedure. the police is asking money and telling to come with the lawyer

sir if there is no particular order regarding release of your car by the court in judgement, you have to file an application through Advocate seeking release of your vehicle than court will passed order to release your vehicle.

You can seek compensation for loss from your car Insurance Company subject to the terms and condition of the policy. Further if your car is in custody of the police then you need to file an application under section 451 of CR.P.C before the Jurisdictional Magistrate for release of the vehicle from the custody of the police.

Take the car documents such as Registration Certificate, insurance, road tax paid receipt to the court, file an application to get the cars released from the courts custody, you may require the aid and assistance of an advocate who is well versed in such matters.