How to get the car from police in a drink and drive case

12-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I gave my car to one of my friend & he was suddenly caught in drink & drive case..although he was in his senses. police revealed my friends, bu caught my car & are asking to get a bail foa car. What should be done ?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
800 votes
Apki car police ne 185MVAct me seized ki he.jiske liye apke friend ki or se Court me confess ki application lagegi.... uske baad court me saare original documents file krne hinge... court fine lagake apki car release krne ke order kr denga

Answer #2
534 votes
By moving the application in the court and after that court passed the order on that application and direct you to submit thesurity and bail Bond's in the court and after that when court satisfied and accept the surity and bail Bond's submitted by you then release the vicle sezid by the police.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."