Release of stolen car when have RC but car in other person's name

Stolen car for release that is not my name but I have original rc, please help me and fir is also by name

in this case you can file a superdari application along with any sell letter or any instrument exchanged for the car with its previous owner you have to submit that along with your application for superdari

You need to appoint a lawyer who will file an application for return of property u/s 457 of crpc. After filing the application court will issue notice to police and matter will fix for say of police . On fixed date ur lawyer will argue the matter and accordingly court will pass d order for return of it vehicle on executing indemnity bond of like amount.You have to keep ready with docuemnt which clarify you are connected with vehicle whether relative name or purchaser.

If you have an FIR of your stolen car, visit the court where the court proceedings are going in with respect to your FIR, show all the documents of your car, i.e. RC, copy of FIR, copy of Invoice of car in the court and upon receiving the investigation from the Investigating officer, the court shall release the car.

In case the court proceedings has come to an end, then you can move an application in the same case along with the above documents for release of stolen car..

If the car is registered in someone else's name I am sorry to say you can't release the same even though you have the original rc unless the person in who's name it is registered will produce his documents ie I'd proofs.

Dear sir

Well you have to produce the person in court in whose name the car is. Or if that person is not coming to the court then that person need to give special power of attorney to you..then only that vehicle would release on superdari