Wife not allowing me to meet our child, what should I do
hi mam/sir, I want to know how can I meet my baby if my wife doe not allow me to meet?Can I take baby back to my home for few days?
You have to file petition before the family court to avail custody of your child
Your wife cannot retain you from your child.
Contact for further legal advice regarding your case with proper facts
Advocate Rohit ShaligramSadashiv Peth, Pune
you have not mention how old is your baby? where is your wife residing ? how you will take your baby back at your home? if your baby is too small then court may allow you to meet your child on weekend. if you can prove that your wife is not capable to take care of your child then you may ask the child custody from court.
Adv. Jyoti Kolhe
Advocate Jyoti KolhePrabhadevi, Mumbai
You can file for an access application. Are you people divorce or have your wife left your society. The information what is given is not proper.
Please contact for further assistance and provide full information
Advocate Komal MehtaAndheri East, Mumbai
you have given very brief descriptions , your wife can't take your right to see your baby ,by filing case in family court you can get the right
very easily. But custody of child is not possible, as child care can be taken well by a wife.
Advocate Vijay Kalu WaniKoregaon, Pune
Hi don't take you child without informing your child mother otherwise she may file kidnapping case against you. You can file for custody of your child or you can also file for permission to meet your child.
Advocate Mrutyunjay Mahendra BhokhareDombivali, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get relieving letter if left job without serving notice period
- Cheque given for payment of loan amount bounced What can be done
- Can medical practitioner work as lawyer simultaneously?
- Can brother's child inherit the land over an agreement
- to apply application when residing in Bangalore for Delhi court?