Possibility of getting child custody of 4 year old child by father

what is the possibilities of getting custody of minor kid 4.6. Her mother left her 1 yr back and she is not in touch . I am taking her of education and upbringing. She is with my mother .

Normally the custody of child below 5 years is given to mother but if you can prove that you are capable of looking after the child better then her mother the custody can be given to father, further there are many supreme court judgements which have held that welfare of child is more important then provisions of law. Hence there are chances that you can get custody even if child is below 5 years.

Popular Child Custody Lawyers