×

quesWife not allowing me to meet our child, what should I do

hi mam/sir, I want to know how can I meet my baby if my wife doe not allow me to meet?Can I take baby back to my home for few days? 

• ansHi

You have to file petition before the family court to avail custody of your child
    Your wife cannot retain you from your child.

Contact for further legal advice regarding your case with proper facts

Advocate Rohit Shaligram

Sadashiv Peth, Pune

• ansyou have not mention how old is your baby? where is your wife residing ? how you will take your baby back at your home? if your baby is too small then court may allow you to meet your child on weekend. if you can prove that your wife is not capable to take care of your child then you may ask the child custody from court.
    Best Regards,
    Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

Advocate Jyoti Kolhe

Prabhadevi, Mumbai

• ansHello,
    You can file for an access application. Are you people divorce or have your wife left your society. The information what is given is not proper.
    Please contact for further assistance and provide full information

Advocate Komal Mehta

Andheri East, Mumbai

• ansyou have given very brief descriptions , your wife can't take your right to see your baby ,by filing case in family court you can get the right
    very easily. But custody of child is not possible, as child care can be taken well by a wife.

Advocate Vijay Kalu Wani

Koregaon, Pune

• ansHi don't take you child without informing your child mother otherwise she may file kidnapping case against you. You can file for custody of your child or you can also file for permission to meet your child.