quesWife not allowing me to meet our child, what should I do

hi mam/sir, I want to know how can I meet my baby if my wife doe not allow me to meet?Can I take baby back to my home for few days? 

  • ansHi

    You have to file petition before the family court to avail custody of your child
    Your wife cannot retain you from your child.

    Contact for further legal advice regarding your case with proper facts

    Advocate Rohit Shaligram

      Sadashiv Peth, Pune

  • ansyou have not mention how old is your baby? where is your wife residing ? how you will take your baby back at your home? if your baby is too small then court may allow you to meet your child on weekend. if you can prove that your wife is not capable to take care of your child then you may ask the child custody from court.
    Best Regards,
    Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

    Advocate Jyoti Kolhe

      Prabhadevi, Mumbai

  • ansHello,
    You can file for an access application. Are you people divorce or have your wife left your society. The information what is given is not proper.
    Please contact for further assistance and provide full information

    Advocate Komal Mehta

      Andheri East, Mumbai

  • ansyou have given very brief descriptions , your wife can't take your right to see your baby ,by filing case in family court you can get the right
    very easily. But custody of child is not possible, as child care can be taken well by a wife.

    Advocate Vijay Kalu Wani

      Koregaon, Pune

  • ansHi don't take you child without informing your child mother otherwise she may file kidnapping case against you. You can file for custody of your child or you can also file for permission to meet your child.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can I get my biological son"s custody legally. If yes and suppose that I win…
My wife left me six months back after big fight along with my in laws.…
I am a hindu.My wife was cheating on me & she wants to marry another…

Hi, would like to request your suggestion regarding the harassment of my mom-in-law towards my…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly