One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Komal Mehta

Advocate Komal Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 2+ user ratings
Andheri East, Mumbai
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Wills / Trusts, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Komal Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Komal provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Documentation Matters, Wills & Trusts Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Komal enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2171/2015
  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Get advice from Advocate Komal Mehta

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Komal Mehta Need to get divorce as i am living separate from 8 months Marriage legalized in India whether legal in New Zealand