Is it necessary to mention my marital status in government application

Dear Sir, I am 24 yrs girl. i want to marry a boy but my parents are against of this. So we decided to marry in arya samaj mandir. But we want that our marriage remain confidential. As i am preparing for goverment exams so i have to fill many forms so if we do marriage is it necessary to mention there that I am married or i can fill it single?? plz solve my query asap

Yes. It is necessary to u fill up complete form genuily. Married status is necessary to disclose in form. I can help u in detail if u will approach me for meeting purpose. You can get the help from me before getting the marriage for marriage purpose.

yes you can mentioned single but the only problem is your would be husband as this can be revealed only by the person who knows about that. suppose you obtain a job mentioning that you are single but later on sum body filed a complaint that you have concealed the same from your department then an inquiry may be ordered against you

you will have to mention the column as married in case you get married. whatever may be the mode of marriage the moment marriage happens between both of you it will be a valid marriage in the eyes of law. Thus concealing it for any employment reason you are misleading your employer. But unlike registration of marriage before Sub Registrar office or concerned SDM where your name would be displayed regarding your marriage in Arya Samaj marriage simply you would be given a marriage certificate which is valid for all purposes. So when you are going for Arya Samaj marriage your parents won't be informed. S

Hi You are well within your rights to keep your marriage as confidential but if specific question is asked you need to reply correctly. After filling up form you are supposed to verify the form that all information given above are correct to the best of your knowledge. If you submit wrong information your form is liable to be rejected. If this information found out to be false after your appointment, your appointment is liable to be set aside. You may decide as to which action is beneficial to you, for further clarification you may call us. Regards

If you are marry with some one and after that you want to fill ant form for job then you have to mentioned yiurself as a married. You can not hide it if you will hide and you selected then Certainly if will it will amount to telling a lie which may result into cancilatoin of your candiature.
Kind regards