One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain

Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Sachin provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Sachin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/1918/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain

Q: Can i file for divorce on behalf of my son

My son is an Nri. We are from hindu relig.He got married to a girl residing in Delhi only on papers. However marriage certificate was issued by arya samaj sansthan. Its been one year he had been married then my son went back to Australia in the meantime we were applying for spouse visa. But due to some issues my son cancelled the visa application. Girl is l ready for divorce but I want that my son should not come nd I cud file the case on the basis of power attorney. Is it possible? Wot action I can take against Dem

Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain answered
You cannot file a divorce case on behalf of ur son. It is not possible in india. U can try from australia if this is possible fm there. Here is ur son require first and second motion. If u require more assistant than fix the time for meeting through lawrato. Than i will tell u in details.

Q: Physical and mental harassment by in laws for dowry

My marriage takes place last year in December 2014, and since after 2 months, my husband and my in law are harassing me both mentally and physically for dowry. My husband don't listen to me, he listens to his family members and whatever they say he do that. If i say some of my personal talks to him, he shares that with his whole family and abuse me in front of all. I am living like a dead in that house. They ask dowry from my parents. I just want to live away from my inlaws with my husband but they don't allow me. Once he will leave his parents and siblings, i know my marriage will work.

Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain answered
You can file a complaint in CAW cell than it will be convert to 498A, automatically but it is depend of ur case and how to u will proove ur version, therefore before filing the dowry harassment case than you should work to proove your case. Because mostly ladies file frivilous cases against husband. Therefore if u want to get more knowledge than fix the meeting time through i will assist u more after meeting.

Q: How can we claim share in grandfather's property

Dear sir/ma'am, I live in Delhi, belong to a HUF. My grandfather had held our house property on his eldest son's name(I.e. my father's elder brother), we are living together here for 30 years and now we think it's the time that we should get separated but my eldest is not ready to sell this property or give any share to anybody. My father has nothing on his name, they had everything jointly. Kindly help me, I don't know what should we do in this situation.

Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain answered
Yes u can file a suit for partition, if u want to get the share in that property than you come to my office with all documents regarding this property. Hope u will get the share in that property as soon as.

Q: On what grounds can I file for divorce under Special marriage Act

Hi All, Its been a year now that I am married and I have my parents stay with me but my wife don't want to live with my parents as per her she don't like my mom and dad and she wanna stay alone and even though the kind of behaviour she have is very difficult to adjust we are at the level that we don't talk to each other and on small small things we fight she also abuse my parents some time and she want me to convert into christian as she is christian and I am Hindu. So please tell me the parameters for the filing a divorce in this situation

Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain answered
u can file a divorce on cruelty basis, it is easy due to circumstances which is written . you can record the all cruelties in cameras, cruelty is main reason for getting the divorce, if u will do the meeting than i will tell you all grounds for getting the divorce which grounds mentioned in law.

Q: How to distribute and transfer father's property after his death

sir i want to know the process /documentation ,for transfer of property which is in our fathers name(died,without will),mother is also died, in favour of we three brother and one sister(married)..and if sister want to leave her share in our(three brothers)favour ,what to do,pl advice in both the cases.

Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain answered
you can take the succession certificate from the district court and after showing that certificate to registarar than registrar office will transfer the property in your name. hardely one year will be spent in court proceedings, than you will become the owner of that property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain

Can Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sachin Kumar Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.