One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manoj Kumar

Advocate Manoj Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manoj Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manoj provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manoj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2681/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Tarun kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 weeks ago
Ranjit Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Manoj Kumar 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoj Kumar

Q: proof of CA earning,if he/she working from home

my question is to how one can proof CA earning,if he/she is working from home and dealing and taking payment in cash,previously she worked for almost 8-9 years as senior analyst, now just to get the maintenance from husband, she presenting herself as unemployed person having no source of income. And she also taking the plea that her husband deserted her but real fact is she deserted my question in short is 1)how to prove that she can sustain herself by showing that she is earning,? 2)As she deserted her husband how to prove the same( there is no application by her for restitution of conjugal rights)

Advocate Manoj Kumar answered
U can collect the details of her clients foe which she is preparing documents as for every certified CA, she has to put her seal in the papers of her clients. U can also ask for the access of her professional email account to get the income

Q: Mentally and physically abused and harassment.

I have 4 people in my family, i have parents and my older brother, those people discriminate against me because I'm a girl, They also beat me with dirty abuses. they speaks a lot on my complexion as well. I never talk to them nor fight them, but they do this to me. I do not feel like staying at home for this reason but I have stopped because of my studies. Tell me what i can do.

Advocate Manoj Kumar answered
U can file a case under domestic violence against your family members and get a orders for dignified life such as residence order, maintenance, educational expenses and many more. You can also file criminal complaint against them

Q: Sister's husband married again without taking divorce

my sister and her husband is not living together from 7 years and now her husband got married so how can she take action

Advocate Manoj Kumar answered
She can file bigamy case and she can also file appropriate oetition before the court of law. She can claim all her rights from her husband bit she must have proof to support her claim before the court if law

Q: What to do if husband has left the house and gone to his house

i got married 26 may 2017 did love marriage with punjabi guy from delhi east.he ditch me after three months he was staying with me and went back to his home.Later he and his mum said me to call my parents otherwise they wont take me home.y should i call my parents,they were not present in our marriage only we got married my younger brother and my best friend was our witness in arya samaj.i need justice what should i do?he can't spoil my life now he and his mum is planning to get married again.he torture me mentally,finacially and physically.he cant be free like this?he is hindu and i m christian but we both knowingly did ayra samaj there any chance i can go and stay in my husband house?

Advocate Manoj Kumar answered
Marriage is not a problem, now he has to prove whether you are legally wedded or not but yes you can take steps available under law against him. U can file complaints for your grievances and also approach court of law

Q: Wife wants to get mutual divorce done but husband un willing for same

I am by profession a doctor and having two and my husband separated since January 2014 and he is not giving a mutual divorce. And I don't want contested divorce kindly guide me other way out.

Advocate Manoj Kumar answered
you can file your mutual divorce petition before the concerned court of law after registering yourself in mutual settlement deed with your husband and obtain a decree of divorce from concered court of alw

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoj Kumar

Can Advocate Manoj Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoj Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Manoj Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoj Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoj Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoj Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoj Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.