What is the meaning of interlocutory application

Can u plz tell me the meaning of interlocutory application disposess of....supreme court has written all this in our certified copy...can u pl explain it

an interlocutory application is an application which is moved in the main petition. it is usually filed when you ask for some urgent relief or to bring certain new facts to the knowledge of the court. if the supreme court order says 'interlocutory application disposed of", then it means that you had filed an application seeking some relief, and after hearing you on the application, the court has passed an order in your application.