One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Angad Mehta

Advocate Angad Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
Defence Colony, Delhi
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Documentation, Startup, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Angad Mehta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Angad provides services in various field of documentation, property related matters, divorce matters, startups related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Angad enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment No : D/1464/2010
  • Appellate Tribunal For Electricity, Delhi,
  • Consumer Commission,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Angad Mehta

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Angad Mehta How can I get compensation and refund from builder How to transfer the title document, please advise