How to change the permanent address in sons birth certificate

Hi! My son is 4 months old and his birth certificate has the permanent address mentioned same as temporary address. Certificate is isused by bangalore mahanagara palike. Our permanent address is kerala address. To change the address on the BC is a long and tedious process. bBmp says the BC has the correct date of birth name and place of birth so it will not be a pblm. Will my son face issues in getting his passport ot any other future pblms Pls advise

Hai

The address can be changed. But it should be done at the earliest. Its earlier the better n easier. N i think there is a statutory bar if its unchanged after 3 years after enrolment. I will revert u after verifying. Do consult the secretary of birth n death in ur local LSG at the earliest

Hope am upto ur query

Yes, the authorities are correct. The relevance of birth certificate is primarily to the date of birth. Anyhow, you can get the permanent address incorporated. There could be some time and procedure involved. But the child is only four months old.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli