quesWhat is the procedure to change DOB in SSC marksheet

Correction of Date of Birth in SSC marksheet as per date of birth certificate. Kindly let me know time 

  • ansYou can go to the respective board office. There is a procedure predefined for making corrections in the SSC certificate. 

  • ansThe date of birth mentioned in your birth certificate is considered as correct and deemed to be correct and has a presumption of truth attached to it. You can approach the SSC Board authorities with an application to correct the date of birth on the said certificate. Attach with the application a duly attested affidavit in support of the contents of the application. Also attach a certified copy of your birth certificate .

    The correction ought to be made by the said authorities. If the said authorities decline your application then you can file a civil suit against the said board and pray for passing of an order directing the said authorities to make the said correction and issue the corrected certificate to you. This will not consume much time and a duty will be casted on the board to correct and deliver the corrected certificate to you within the stipulated time period or face proceedings of contempt of court. The said suit is a simple one and you need not hire a senior lawyer for the same. Even a fresher lawyer can represent you and get you relief and his charges ought to be within your reach . You can also file and handle the case on your own if you have confidence in yourself and are not court shy. Matter in issue is a matter of fact and record and it can be handled by you personally and the court will also guide you through once the suit has been filed.

    Advocate Sankalp Jain

      Vasant Vihar, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions


Is E-Adhaar card not a valid ID proof? I lost my wallet which had…

I want to know the charges for getting a succession certificate and how can I…
I have changed my name and obtained a gazette copy for the same. I need…
What is the retirement age of a principal in a minority education school even if…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly