How can I change my date of birth in my school certificate

Sir/Madam, I am ganesh kumar from thiruvarur dist in tamil my school certificate date of birth have wrong in that day aftr only i was born. How can change it.that chance i will have

Answers (2)

244 votes

Send a legal notice u/a 80 CPC to the Director of school education for correction. Thereafter file a civil suit before District Munsif Court for a declaration and mandatory injunction. Consult a local lawyer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

225 votes

You have to take it up with the Directorate of School Education, through your school, submitting the supporting documents and complying with their formalities and procedure. If your case is genuine, there should be no difficulty.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles