How can I change my date of birth in my school certificate

Sir/Madam, I am ganesh kumar from thiruvarur dist in tamil nadu.in my school certificate date of birth have wrong in that day aftr only i was born. How can change it.that chance i will have

You have to take it up with the Directorate of School Education, through your school, submitting the supporting documents and complying with their formalities and procedure. If your case is genuine, there should be no difficulty.

Send a legal notice u/a 80 CPC to the Director of school education for correction. Thereafter file a civil suit before District Munsif Court for a declaration and mandatory injunction. Consult a local lawyer