One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vaikom - Advocate P Venu

Advocate P Venu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
Kottayam District, Vaikom
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate P Venu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate P Venu's office is in Kottayam District, Vaikom.
  • Kerala High Court

Top Reviews

Ajay - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
thank you for answering my question .
Feb 23, 2018
K K VENKITESWARAN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good response. I appreciate the way it was answered. The answer is very helpful.
Dec 15, 2017
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate P Venu What is the process of changing the lawyer Want to know about affidavit for transfer certificate