Procedure to file for contested divorce

Dear sir /madam. Please tell me that how any body can get divorce from his wife while she is not agree to give?

Dear Client,
You need to file a divorce petition in the Family Court of the concerned district Court under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act. Section 13 enumerates various grounds both for husband & wife to file divorce.

There is procedure under law as also grounds for taking divorce. If one party is not agreed for divorce, a case has to be instituted for getting the same. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and documents . He will help u

As the query has been asked by you, before giving you the response I have need some more clarity in your query, if you belong to Hindu religion then simply can file divorce petition under section 13 of Hindu marriage Act before family court.