One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Rajaganapathy

Advocate Rajaganapathy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
Tambaram, Chennai
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajaganapathy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajaganapathy's office is in Tambaram, Chennai.
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajaganapathy Right of a married daughter on the property of the mother Can a mother sell his son inherited property or write a will