One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Athar Amaan Hava

Advocate Athar Amaan Hava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJuhapura, Ahmedabad
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Athar Amaan Hava completed his law in the year 2005 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Property, Tax, Criminal, Divorce, Immigration, Civil, Labour & Service, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Athar Amaan enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2005. He is a member of the Gujarat High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1465/2005

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Pruthvirajsinh makwana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Athar Amaan Hava

Q: How can my sister file for divorce

My sister is Indian & her husband is Foreigner (UK born). Her husband's parents are PIO. After 2 years of marriage, they have not submitted spouse visa because my sister's husband is unemployed. They betrayed us. 2 years ago they came India and married my sister according to Hindu marriage act. Now we want divorce. What should we do? We have marriage registration certificate and other proof of marriage ceremony.

Advocate Athar Amaan Hava answered
Hi you may file divorce petition in India. Which city your sister belongs to? even if her husband is in Uk court will grant divorce. You may contact me for divorce if she belongs to ahmedabad or nearby.

Q: Will a non judicial bond be valid for a divorce

We took divorce outside... My family n my wife family met at my home.. Signed on non judicially bond.. Is that valid divorce... Original copy is with my wife n we have xerox of it.. None of us filed petition in court... Are we both eligible to have second marriage on basis of that or we need to get divorce through court...

Advocate Athar Amaan Hava answered
Divorce on Stamp Paper is not valid in the eyes of Law in India. You will have to take Court Decree for Divorce. Let me know where you stay. I can file divorce petition in Ahmedabad. You both cannot legally marry secondly without decree.

Q: Provisions with respect to maternity leave for contractual consultants

Hello Sir, I work with ICICI Securities as a Retainer (Contractual) since 2015. Currently I am 4 months pregnant and when I asked my reporting head about Maternity Leave, I was informed that Maternity Leave benefits are not applicable for contractual consultants. Can someone help me confirm whether what I am being informed is genuine? Looking forward to the assistance.

Advocate Athar Amaan Hava answered
Maternity leave is a right of every woman. I will also have to check the contract. however, in case the employer removes you and dont give you benefits then to file case in court is the only option. you may contact me for that

Q: Job application rejected because of late submission of documents

I have applied in GPSC 2016 for post of Assistant Professor and they have published a list of document verification in second list but not sent me any letter for last date of submission. After that they have given call me in my personal no. as saying we have sent you letters many time but no one received so please come and provide your documents. i went then GPSC and submitted my doqs and taken receiving but now they have rejected on ground of late submission. So i am looking for the best advice on this issue.I Please help me if possible help earliest posssible. Thanks

Advocate Athar Amaan Hava answered
Since no letter was received to you, we can file petition in high court challenging the same. The high court may grant order in your favour. you can contact me to file petition with all papers you have.

Q: How to file for a divorce and get child custody

Hindu Married nov 2016 I need divorce we have 8 months baby too Is it Possible to get N with custody of my baby

Advocate Athar Amaan Hava answered
Are you for husband or wife? Where you from? Which City? If its for Ahmedabad I can file your case in Family Court. You may contact me if you from ahmedabad or suburb area of ahmedabad. Generally 8 months baby remains with wife only.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Athar Amaan Hava

Can Advocate Athar Amaan Hava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Athar Amaan Hava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava?

When you meet with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Athar Amaan Hava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Athar Amaan Hava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Athar Amaan Hava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.