One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Nimisha Sharma

Advocate Nimisha Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
Vishwas City, Ahmedabad
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Nimisha Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nimisha Sharma's office is in Vishwas City, Ahmedabad.
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Top Reviews

Dileep shukla - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Suggestion given by her is quiet useful. I will take assistance from him in near future after consultation from other colleagues.
Nov 21, 2018
hemant kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato
Jul 27, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Nimisha Sharma What to do if I received a legal notice u/s 138 of NI act Can the case be filed after signing on mutual divorce papers