How to fast track a contested divorce case

Hello, this is in regards to my divorce petition filed in 2013. The other party has filed a RCR. After several unsuccessful mediation sessions he is not ready for mutual consent. He is made it very clear that he will never let me get my divorce even when i have stated several times that I do not wish to be with him. Please help me on this. He is dragging the case such that i will never be able to move on in life. I have no inclination to be with him. It is almost 5 years since i have no contact with him(Email,phone, Message).

Take stern step uuse 498 a domestic voilence case against him make false allegation and file 125 maintenance case so make him to bend down harass him and he will give way to divorce so not think punish him

Please approach high court seeking direction to family court to dispose off the case at earliest. Also you can file application under Section 21b of Hindu marriage act seeking for speedy disposal of case. Since you are a woman the divorce proceedings.Will be in your favour.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli