Husband got bail but lawyer asking get court bail to appear in court

My husband is on bail but lawyer told that he can only appear in court only after getting court bail.what is that court bail. Can he appear for the hearing without that court bail.Explain me clearly.

Answers (5)

130 votes


Can you furnish more details with regard to the Crime committed by your husband and from where he got the Bail/which authority granted him the Bail , as you informed that "my husband is on bail".Please provide such details to explain me an easy step ahead for you to get rid of this hindrance.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

239 votes

I dont know the offence for which your husband is being charged. If your husband had taken the bail during the crime stage and now if the court has directed to appear before the court after getting the charge through summons. You should take the bail again or file a petition to continue the bail which was taken earlier.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
164 votes

Hi there.
Frkm the information that u have shared it can b assumed that your husband was out on bail granted by police. Now trial might have started and your husband will have to appear before the court and get a bail from the court. These are normal procedures. And please share exact information so that anybody can help you out easily

265 votes

Your husband may have got bail at the crime stage. Now he has to be continued in bail at the time of trial also.Advocate might have said you to file continuing memo or fresh sureties. Consult your counsel for details

73 votes

What is the offence alleged against him, if it is bailable he will entitled the bail from the police station itself, other wise he will approach the court with a bail application. there for kindly disclose the allegation against him.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles