One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ernakulam - Advocate K. Sudhinkumar

Advocate K. Sudhinkumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDwaraka, Ernakulam
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Immigration, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate K. Sudhinkumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sudhinkumar provides services in various fields of Labour & Service Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer related Matters, Immigration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sudhinkumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2014. He is a member of Kerela High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : K/572/2014
  • District Court, Ernakulam
  • Kerala High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ernakulam

Popular Reviews

Dijeesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate K. Sudhinkumar

Q: After construction of road rainwater entering property

have a plot of land adjacent to a normal road (not SH or NH). The Public Works department modified the road few years ago and built a kind of drain (oovu) where the rainwater that flows along the road gets diverted into our property. We were not at the place when they built such a drain, we were outside Kerala, and therefore we came to know about that couple of months ago only. Now we were reconstructing a border wall (increasing the height of a pre-existing wall) and at the same time building a small wall (around 2 bricks height) against the drain that was created. All constructions are done on our side of the land. Unfortunately, we completed the construction when some one told us that we needed the permission from the Panchayat to do so. Kindly advise on how can we proceed further and also about consequences. During rainfall, all public water flows into our property because of this drain.

Advocate K. Sudhinkumar answered
Hi there,For constructing a boundary wall abutting a public road, permission from the local authority is required. From your facts its clear that you havn't obtained the same. Now you can do one thing , approach the local authority with a request to regularize the construction that they normally will do. Of there was any wall existing then also you need that permission. With rgard to the drain pl make a complaint before the authoriy concerned for appropriate action. If they fail to do so we can approach the court for avoiding the nuisance caused.RegardsAdv. Sudhinkumar

Q: What can we do if govt. is restructuring and not giving posts

we are some job seekers who included in kerala psc list of work superindent soil conservation wing in agri dept.some appoinmwnts are done already in these report 3 vacancys to the head office.for the enquiry we call to soil con. head office and ask them when will they report these wacancies to psc.they replyed that they got an order from gov. that dont report vacancy to the psc and fill the vacancy with employes who engaged in a droped project.they are going to fill the vacant post with employes who already can we overcome this problem.

Advocate K. Sudhinkumar answered
If you are placed in the ranked list then pls approach the court for reporting vacancies and to effect advise to the vacancies already reported. Please provide further details of the government order issued to the psc for further assistance.

Q: How to defend against a reputed company's manipulated complaint?

Hello sir, Some of my friends started their own IT firm recently with the same product of their old company but without copying anything from the product of their previous company. But a few days ago the previous company raised a complaint and with their money power they hired expert lawyers and they collected orders to do ride to my friend's office unexpectedly. even they had papers to collect data of my friend's personal emails.also, they copied all the source code of my friend's product claiming they need to send it for further analysis. but they said they got orders to copy data related to the trademarked name of the company who raised the complaint but still they copied whole data with them. now my friends are in deep depression as they dont have enough fund to get an expert advocate and meanwhile the first party raised an injunction order too for a temporary stay. what can we do in this condition ?

Advocate K. Sudhinkumar answered
Hi there, As the matter is in court bow i advice you to go to a lawyer with all necessary details you have. Brief him what happened exactly. Who raided your property, what actions have been taken by the reputed company. Just vgue statement wont suffice to give you proper legal assistance. If any injunction is there against you immediately take steps to vacate that. Feel free to consult.

Q: Husband got bail but lawyer asking get court bail to appear in court

My husband is on bail but lawyer told that he can only appear in court only after getting court bail.what is that court bail. Can he appear for the hearing without that court bail.Explain me clearly.

Advocate K. Sudhinkumar answered
Hi there.Frkm the information that u have shared it can b assumed that your husband was out on bail granted by police. Now trial might have started and your husband will have to appear before the court and get a bail from the court. These are normal procedures. And please share exact information so that anybody can help you out easily

Q: Procedure to apply for gov. job (RTO) during pendency of criminal case

I wish to join RTO kerala. I have pending case in court. And there Assistant motor vehicle inspector job require police clearance ?

Advocate K. Sudhinkumar answered
Yes. Its a government job and all the procedures and formalities of the psc as well as the other authorities have to be met with. You will have to get a police verification for sure. If you have a case in court better get exonerated from the charges.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate K. Sudhinkumar

Can Advocate K. Sudhinkumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate K. Sudhinkumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar?

When you meet with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate K. Sudhinkumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate K. Sudhinkumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate K. Sudhinkumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.