One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Manjeri - Advocate Abdul Shukoor

Advocate Abdul Shukoor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Kacherippadi, Manjeri
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law which include Family, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer , Motor Accident, Ombudsman, Debt recovery, Labour laws , drafting of various agreements and documents and property rgisyrationAdvocate Abdul enrolled with the Bar Council of Kerala in 2011. He is a member of the Manjeri Bar Association & Kerala High Court Advocates Association.Enrollment Number : K/51/2011
  • District Court, Kozhikkode,
  • District Court, Malappuram

Get advice from Advocate Abdul Shukoor

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Abdul Shukoor Arrested under IPC section 500 and 509 and IT act 67 what to do Where to seek information about bond in college