College not returning my original certificates asking for full fees

I have dropped out of college. My original certificates are with the college. Now when i am asking them for my documents they are asking for the complete course fees. What action can i take?

The college cannot withhold your certificates. You can get an order from the appropriate court with a mandate to the college to return your certificates. It depends on the period of course attended by you before you dropped out that will determine any charges to be paid or not.

Check the terms and conditions signed by you during admission in the college and on that basis you may thru advocate issue a legal notice and thereafter if they fail to return the documents file complaint with eduacation ministry and court. But first check the terms and conditions before taking any action.

Dear client first send legal notice through lawyer to college management and ask return of documents. If college will not return u documents then u can file case in court for recovery of documents for the same contact lawyer from yr area. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune