One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Beena Menon

Advocate Beena Menon

  Mira Road (East), Thane

 Experience: 18 years

18 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family

Advocate Beena Menon possesses a thorough understanding of the legal arena. He works with a result-oriented approach and has an ethical and professional outlook. He provides consultations on a variety of legal issues.

Advocate Beena specialises and successfully handles cases related Writ Petitions , Public Interest Litigations (PIL), Summary Suits/Regular Suits, Debt Recovery, Cheque Bouncing Cases, Company suits, Trusts/Societies, Testamentary, Consumer Law, Property Laws (Civil/Criminal), Family/Matrimonial Laws and many others. She has exposure to Incorporation of Companies and preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association of Companies. She has also successfully conducted Pre-Litigation Settlement of Disputes and conducted Mediation.

Advocate Beena has also helped clients in setting up of Franchisees and Franchisee Agreements and has the basic knowledge of working of NGOs and Universities. She has successfully prepared Service Agreements and Contracts for International clientèle and has exposure to working of Section 25 Companies. She has also been involved in drafting International Contractual Disputes and has a basic understanding of working of Government Bodies/Ministries (Central and State), Liasoning.

Advocate Beena enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2000. She is a member of the Bombay High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1955/2000

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Beena Menon: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family


  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai


  • MON 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM
  • TUE 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM
  • WED 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM
  • THU 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM
  • FRI 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM
  • SAT 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Beena Menon

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 4000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 3300/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Beena Menon

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Beena Menon

Fill in your details and Advocate Beena Menon will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News