Procedure to withdraw admission as college not returning documents.

i have joined p.c.bsc nursing in the year of 2012, and this course is 2 yrs but i didn't continue the course because of my personal problem, so i approached them to give my certificates back but they told me to pay the second year fees also, but i told clearly that i cant pay the fees for the second year because anyway i am going to discontinue the course so why i should pay the fees then they finally decided that if i paid first year fees, they will issue, but unfortunately i lost my bills but i have no due certificate but still they asking the bills so next step i don't know

Answers (1)

I am unable to understand why is your certificates with the college? What certificates? Did you hand over original certificates? I need more clarity to respond to your query.

However I can say that you can send a legal notice to the college for demanding to produce your certificates. How did you make a payment? Cash or cheque or DD? IF IT isnt cash, you may also have a proof of debit in your account for college fees. In your legal notice, you can mention pointwise also state that no due certificate is been issued by the college management.
You can file for arbitration as college will have arbitrator to resolve such issues.
If they do not adhere to any above requestrequest or respond to your legal notice, file a petition in consumer dispute redressal forum and it will be sorted out.

But to give you a detailed reply, I need to comprehend the matter and I need more information. You can contact me for further details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I have done in mechanical engineering from Sai Nath university Ranchi. my university is approved by UGC as usual. I have applied IRDA (insuranc…

Read More

i have started a Red hat + cloud computing course from IIHT punjabi bagh. They had taken fee in advance. They have only provided some class after that…

Read More

I hv been appointed as a permanent faculty in a government university adhering to proper statute.but the school is self finaced. After our joining Sin…

Read More

Sir, I have a single daughter and she has take admission in St John's Secondary School Meerut Cantt I have deposited the fee 24090 on 16th Feb 201…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue