Procedure to withdraw admission as college not returning documents.

i have joined p.c.bsc nursing in the year of 2012, and this course is 2 yrs but i didn't continue the course because of my personal problem, so i approached them to give my certificates back but they told me to pay the second year fees also, but i told clearly that i cant pay the fees for the second year because anyway i am going to discontinue the course so why i should pay the fees then they finally decided that if i paid first year fees, they will issue, but unfortunately i lost my bills but i have no due certificate but still they asking the bills so next step i don't know

I am unable to understand why is your certificates with the college? What certificates? Did you hand over original certificates? I need more clarity to respond to your query.

However I can say that you can send a legal notice to the college for demanding to produce your certificates. How did you make a payment? Cash or cheque or DD? IF IT isnt cash, you may also have a proof of debit in your account for college fees. In your legal notice, you can mention pointwise also state that no due certificate is been issued by the college management.
You can file for arbitration as college will have arbitrator to resolve such issues.
If they do not adhere to any above requestrequest or respond to your legal notice, file a petition in consumer dispute redressal forum and it will be sorted out.

But to give you a detailed reply, I need to comprehend the matter and I need more information. You can contact me for further details