×

What is the meaning of Vide Separate in a civil judgement

We filed a suit against a common property share. After 3 years this is the judgment note provided. What is the meaning of this as a plaintiff we won the case or not? Judgement pronounced.( Vide Separate) In the result, the suit stands dismissed. No costs.

As per the information it says dismissed then it means what you asked for the court has not granted to you and have denied your request. You have lost the case, take order copy and file appeal against the same.

The suit got dismissed means your prayer you sought along with the suit from the court doesn't not effects.
Now you have to approach the superior court by Challenging the lower court went wrong in giving the judgement.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

Dear client,
In civil nature cases the parties should called as PLAINTIFF AND RESPONDENT.
plaintiff is the person who files the case and respondent is the person who is other party.
If court pronounce that case is dismissed means plaintiff lost the case and may move to appeal in next highest court
Allowed means u won the case or court should accept the case.