What is the meaning of Vide Separate in a civil judgement

28-Mar-2023 (In Civil Law)
We filed a suit against a common property share. After 3 years this is the judgment note provided. What is the meaning of this as a plaintiff we won the case or not? Judgement pronounced.( Vide Separate) In the result, the suit stands dismissed. No costs.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
864 votes
The suit got dismissed means your prayer you sought along with the suit from the court doesn't not effects.
Now you have to approach the superior court by Challenging the lower court went wrong in giving the judgement.
People also ask

What is an order by the court?

A court order is a proclamation made by a judge or panel of judges that defines the legal relationship between parties in a court proceeding, such as a hearing, trial, appeal, etc. This ruling may require or authorize certain actions to be taken by one or several parties in a case.

What is court order sheet?

Order Sheet is the daily recording in the O.A. or S.A. application filed under section 31-A. I.A. or appeal, depending on the situation; Order Sheet is the sheet that has these conditions attached.

Answer #2
857 votes
Dear client,
In civil nature cases the parties should called as PLAINTIFF AND RESPONDENT.
plaintiff is the person who files the case and respondent is the person who is other party.
If court pronounce that case is dismissed means plaintiff lost the case and may move to appeal in next highest court
Allowed means u won the case or court should accept the case.

Answer #3
804 votes
As per the information it says dismissed then it means what you asked for the court has not granted to you and have denied your request. You have lost the case, take order copy and file appeal against the same.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."