Police verification for govt job

hi, mera chote bhai ki papa ki jagah MCD me job ke liye letter aya he, but us par hamare padosi ne ladki ched chad ki FIR kar di but do din baad compromise Ho gaya aur usne ek affidavit thane me jama kar diya, ab uska govt job ke liye police verification hona he kya ye clear Ho paayega police verification me

Although there should not be any problem in the verification process but i would suggest that you should go to high court for quashing of FIR....since it FIR has already been done. Same affidavit can be presented before the high court.

Police verification is a character certificate in which local police station verifies the status of the person whether involved in any crime mainly heinous crime and also gives report of pending, disposed off cases. And, in your matter the compromise has been taken place hence it is not any huge issue. Positive verification is subject to involvement in any other crime. But, according to your version, positive verification is very much possible.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow